Monday, March 1, 2010

It's really hard to comment without seeing the movie, but I'll try.

Unfortunately, I was stranded at work last week, taking care of everything that my office feared would fall behind with the coming of the so-called “Snow-mageddon II”. And because of my absence, I missed out on much of Until the End of the World. Two Blockbuster stores served me a heaping plate of nothing in my attempts to find the film, and so this writing comes with viewing just a few short clips and seeing a number of pictures. Plot aside, the visuals of this movie seemingly include a variable of camera angles and quality, posing scenes as more than just characters conversing; they serve as artistic stimulants, and keep the transition from scene-to-scene fresh and entertaining. After I watch the remaining parts of the movie, I will be able to comment further on the visual stimulants of the film. Not understanding the plot and only being able to view sporadic bits and pieces obviously makes it difficult to comment.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should have asked me! you can stream it at amazon.com video on demand. i suggest watching it over break...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 the flux. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator