Monday, February 22, 2010

I am simultaneously watching HOUSE, so I can't really think of a title right now.

Like many of my classmates, I expected a film with a name like Helvetica to be boring, monotone, and dull. I even had a great joke lined up for it, or, more like a line: Helvetica? More like HELLvetica. But, I must say, I couldn’t have been more wrong.

I found Helvetica to be extremely interesting, namely the use of the font in Europe, as well as the incredible surge in its usage when it first became available. I don’t think many of us have ever noticed the number of corporations using Helvetica, yet each one stood out and portrayed a unique message with italics, colors, and shades of boldness.

All this talk of Helvetica almost makes me wish I could convert the font of my blog! Sadly though, it isn't possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 the flux. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator