Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Topic + Sexy Short

Although I thought my first idea would make for a nice presentation, I felt another topic directly correlated with the idea of visual rhetoric. My only problem is that I have so much to talk about, and five minutes is not nearly enough time. Anyway, here’s the “sexy” short:


As a former Communication Liaison for QVC’s celebrity clientele, Mark Chalmers interacted with personalities such as Lebron James and Rachel Ray and incorporated self-representation techniques in his daily interaction to garner their attention—even when their inner diva reared its angry face. Mark resurrects the idea of visual rhetoric through body language and self-representation to employ a powerful communicative tool.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

nice description! I'm interested to see what you focus on in your talk..

melissak said...

Oh, I love your new idea, I think it lends itself to a more engaging presentation. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it sounds like your presentation is going to be extremely interesting.. :-)

Julie K said...

This sounds like a fun topic...I have quite a few friends that would be very jealous to hear about your interactions with Rachel Ray...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 the flux. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator